Old February 19th 08, 12:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
No Name

Default PJ4O - Who is this?

MGFoster wrote:

I couldn't find any QSL info for PJ4O (Netherlands Antilles), who I
Was he a contest club? Any QSL info would be appreciated.

Probably a contest station--that area is popular with Stateside contesters
looking for a contest vacation. Back when I played in contests, there
were some of those clubs I'd work every year from various places around
the Caribbean and SA. Some of them are great QSLers and some aren't--but
if it was a club, it may take a while to reply to your card.

QSL information will appear after the contest, online. One easy way to
look is to pop the callsign into Google and see what you find--many of
these folks put up a little website with QSL info, etc. If you do much of
this, subscribe to "QRZ DX" published by N4AA--a great resource for DXing!

If it's a club station, there will often be a US QSL address. I usually
send a SASE with my own QSL, and if it was a club contesting effort, about
half the time I add a 'green stamp' to help with their printing and other
QSLing costs.

GL and hope you had fun in the contest!
--ac4rd (inactive these days)

Ken Kuzenski AC4RD atsign mindspring dotsign com
All disclaimers apply, see? www.duke.edu/~kuzen001