Old February 20th 08, 08:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
msg msg is offline

Default dxAce

wrote:

You have GOT to come back.Everybody is leaving since you left.You know
what? Smart people never say goodbye, they just up and leave
cuhulin.

Frankly, I would like to see this group return to a no-nonsense on-topic
and technical orientation that it had in its early days. I resent all of
the ongoing flame wars, ad hominem attacks and off-topic tripe that has
ruined the group for many serious radio enthusiasts.

I do however enjoy your observations and incidental personal recollections;
your posts are for the most part cheerful and you have a kind attitude
towards others.

Michael