Old February 21st 08, 01:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default dxAce

Douche Bag wrote:
On Feb 20, 9:29 pm, "bdenley" wrote:
Amen to that. This group used to have a lot of good advice for new and
seasoned SWLers. It has turned into a cesspool over the last three years.
I do admit that killfiling has helped but I almost dread looking here
lately. It would be nice to see some positive posting about this great
hobby.

--
Brian Denleyhttp://home.comcast.net/~b.denley/index.html

"Janitor Boy Jr" wrote in messagenews:mw1vj.19746$eg3.16762@trndny05...

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:15:35 -0600, msg tossed this out for all to see:
I would like to see this group return to a no-nonsense on-topic and
technical orientation
snip
the ongoing flame wars, ad hominem attacks and off-topic tripe [that]
has ruined the group
well put.
my idiot filter gets a workout here.
--