Old February 22nd 08, 02:14 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
moparhoLICK is next moparhoLICK is next is offline

Default hay boi

On Feb 21, 3:25*pm, Steve wrote:
"moparhoLICK is responsible for ALL the kb9rqz, gav, kc8qjp, zerobeat
radio, and other garbage posts...that's moparholic at hotmail dot com"

wrote:
N8WWM Doug Adair "moparhoLICK is responsible for ALL the kb9rqz, gav,

hotmail dot com" wrote:

On Feb 21, 2:07=3D3DA0pm, Steve wrote:
"moparhoLICK is responsible for ALL the kb9rqz, gav, kc8qjp,
zerobeat radio, and other garbage posts...that's moparholic at
hotmail dot com"=3D

wrote:
On Feb 21, 12:59=3D3D3DA0pm, Steve
wrot=

e:
N8WWM Doug Adair "moparhoLICK is responsible for ALL the
kb9rqz, gav, kc8qjp, zerobeat radio, and other garbage
posts...that's moparholic at=3D3D

hotmail dot com" wrote:

On Feb 20, 3:05=3D3D3D3DA0pm, Steve
=

wrote=3D
:
"MR. evil" wrote:
doug adair,hmmm what can I say,who lives in another
dump=

,
moved from=3D3D3D

section-8, projects, to another section 8-dump,you
shoul=

look a=3D3D
your own life before you try to slam some 1 else
looser,=

you=3D

and=3D3D

you=3D3D3D
buddy got big problems, welcome to my world boi.

****ing coward can't even go to the hamfest in his own
tow=

fo=3D
fear h=3D3D3D
will run into me again. Pathetic sissy mrbindwell aka
doug=

adair.

http://i26.tinypic.com/11blpcn.jpg

--
=3D3D3D3DA0 =3D3D3D3DA0 =3D3D3D3DA0 =3D3D3D3DA0
=3D3D3D3DA=

0 =3D3D3D3DA0
=3D
=3D3D3D3DA0 =3D3D3D3DA0
=3D3D
=3D3D3D3DA0
=3D3D3D3DA0http://News=3D3D3D
Reader.Com/

I go every year.

You won't go this year, because you're a coward.

This year it will be you who doesn't go,

I'll be there when the doors open.

moparhoLICK...you will soon see why. talk to your buddy
in Toledo.

I know your mouth writes checks that your ass can't cash
dougay, and the only person I know in Toledo is you,
criminal sissy.

--
=3D3D3DA0 =3D3D3DA0 =3D3D3DA0 =3D3D3DA0 =3D3D3DA0 =3D3D3DA0
=

=3D3D3DA0 =3D3D3DA0
=3D
=3D3D3DA0
=3D3D3DA0http://News=3D3D
Reader.Com/-Hide
quoted=3D3D3D
=3D3DA0text -

uh huh...well, after you talk to that person you don't
know(you know=3D
,
the one who took that photo you posted), maybe you will have
2nd=

thoughts.

Second thoughts about what, dougay? Are you going to attempt to
hide behin=3D3D
the law again?

why? what is there that I have to fear?

What ever a coward fears. You have lots of things to worry about,
mrbindwell.

--
=3DA0 =3DA0 =3DA0 =3DA0 =3DA0 =3DA0 =3DA0 =3DA0 =3DA0
=3DA0http://News=

Reader.Com/-Hide
quoted=3D
=A0text -

uh huh, guess you are being more careful now. Too late, pal.

Careful of what, mrbindwell? It's never too late for you to answer for
you=

deeds.

--
=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0http://NewsReader.Com/-Hide
quoted=

*text -

glad you understand that.

You're starting to understand it now, but you need some help with it.

bye bye now...I gotta go reprimer the jeep.

Get to steppin' mrbindwell.

--
* * * * * * * * * *http://NewsReader.Com/- Hide quoted text -

http://apps.co.lucas.oh.us/onlinedoc...1/2100&PARTY=0