Old February 27th 08, 10:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : [Mike's [M II] Canned Rant]

On Feb 26, 8:27*pm, m II wrote:
RHF wrote:
This is the "Canned Rant" -by- Mile {M II]

-
- I don't know why you're doing this.

Mike - My Message is :
PLEASE DON'T WASTE OUR TIME AND BANDWIDTH
BY POSTING THE COMPLETE TEXT EACH TIME.

Because of It's Length a Reader 'might' scan-it or read-it
the first time -but- after that they will simpy ignore-it /
skip-over-it -so- it is really only a one-shot post.

NOTE - Your Rant is 16~17 "Page Views" [Page Down] Long.

You might List the 'latest' Three Things that DX Ace has Posted
to Get-You-Going and put the rest in the Up-dated Canned
Rant; and provide a Link. If the Reader likes the 'latest' Three
Things; then they may wish to : Open The Can To Read The Rant.

(OT) : [Mike's [M II] Canned Rant] The Wit and Wisdom of Steve Lare,
aka dxAce, Supreme Commander United Michigan Militias (S.C.U.M.M.)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...a70abaa5848fec
= = = O p e n - T h e - C a n - T o - R e a d - T h e - R a n t = = =

BANDWIDTH - I don't Pay for the Bandwidth or by the length
of a Message that I Post or Read -but- Evidently some of the
Posters and Readers here do. = = = Think About Them. = = =

- Personally, I use it right after I catch the Acehole insulting
- yet another member of this fine group.
-
- Indiscriminate usage tends to water down the effect.
- It causes an inflationary spiral, which lessens the import
- of the message.

- Please restrain yourself.

I am simply Suggesting an 'Alternative' Way for You to
Communicate 'Your' Message -without Alienating the
'potential' Readers. *All I Ask is Please Consider It*

- If you find that impossible, at least construct your own
- little album of remembrances.
-
- 'Album' may be a bit too verbose.
- 'Snippets of scum' may be more appropriate when
- they're quotations from the dxDrunkard himself.
-
- mike
-

~ RHF