Old February 27th 08, 04:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : [Mike's [M II] Canned Rant]

RHF wrote:

This is the "Canned Rant" -by- Mile {M II]

I don't know why you're doing this. Personally, I use it right after I
catch the Acehole insulting yet another member of this fine group.

Indiscriminate usage tends to water down the effect. It causes an
inflationary spiral, which lessens the import of the message. Please
restrain yourself. If you find that impossible, at least construct your
own little album of remembrances.

'Album' may be a bit too verbose. 'Snippets of scum' may be more
appropriate when they're quotations from the dxDrunkard himself.

mike
Old February 27th 08, 10:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 26, 8:27*pm, m II wrote:
RHF wrote:
This is the "Canned Rant" -by- Mile {M II]

-
- I don't know why you're doing this.

Mike - My Message is :
PLEASE DON'T WASTE OUR TIME AND BANDWIDTH
BY POSTING THE COMPLETE TEXT EACH TIME.

Because of It's Length a Reader 'might' scan-it or read-it
the first time -but- after that they will simpy ignore-it /
skip-over-it -so- it is really only a one-shot post.

NOTE - Your Rant is 16~17 "Page Views" [Page Down] Long.

You might List the 'latest' Three Things that DX Ace has Posted
to Get-You-Going and put the rest in the Up-dated Canned
Rant; and provide a Link. If the Reader likes the 'latest' Three
Things; then they may wish to : Open The Can To Read The Rant.

(OT) : [Mike's [M II] Canned Rant] The Wit and Wisdom of Steve Lare,
aka dxAce, Supreme Commander United Michigan Militias (S.C.U.M.M.)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...a70abaa5848fec
= = = O p e n - T h e - C a n - T o - R e a d - T h e - R a n t = = =

BANDWIDTH - I don't Pay for the Bandwidth or by the length
of a Message that I Post or Read -but- Evidently some of the
Posters and Readers here do. = = = Think About Them. = = =

- Personally, I use it right after I catch the Acehole insulting
- yet another member of this fine group.
-
- Indiscriminate usage tends to water down the effect.
- It causes an inflationary spiral, which lessens the import
- of the message.

- Please restrain yourself.

I am simply Suggesting an 'Alternative' Way for You to
Communicate 'Your' Message -without Alienating the
'potential' Readers. *All I Ask is Please Consider It*

Old February 27th 08, 11:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 27, 5:54*am, RHF wrote:
On Feb 26, 8:27*pm, m II wrote: RHF wrote:
This is the "Canned Rant" -by- Mile {M II]

-
- I don't know why you're doing this.

Neither do I. I don't see any reason whatsoever for this. I will have
to say this is/was the most shocking post I have read in RRS by a
legitimate member- it make no sense at all.
I am simply Suggesting an 'Alternative' Way for You to
Communicate 'Your' Message -without Alienating the
'potential' Readers. *All I Ask is Please Consider It*

- If you find that impossible, at least construct your own
- little album of remembrances.

Huh?? shaking my head what a trip rolling my eyes I don't know
what else to say on this thread- I am sure a few are thinking like
myself- I don't get it RHF. You seem like a pretty good guy but I
think you 'slipped' on this one. ;-)

Old February 28th 08, 06:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
BCBlazysusan wrote:

On Feb 27, 5:54*am, RHF wrote:
On Feb 26, 8:27*pm, m II wrote: RHF wrote:
This is the "Canned Rant" -by- Mile {M II]

-
- I don't know why you're doing this.

Neither do I. I don't see any reason whatsoever for this. I will have
to say this is/was the most shocking post I have read in RRS by a
legitimate member- it make no sense at all.

What part of being of RHF being a Trolling nut case do you not
understand?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

your rant Christopher Cox Antenna 1 August 4th 07 01:28 PM
your rant Christopher Cox Shortwave 0 August 4th 07 12:42 PM
FM Radio Rant .... Shortwave 6 July 24th 06 12:17 PM
So Much For THAT Rant.... Steve Robeson K4CAP Policy 74 June 15th 04 05:40 AM
Rant Michael A. Terrell Homebrew 17 October 24th 03 04:42 AM