Old March 1st 08, 11:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
RFI-EMI-GUY RFI-EMI-GUY is offline

Default ICOM IC-22A crystals

Cecil Moore wrote:
I just moved to Tyler, TX and need to re-crystal my
IC-22A's for 147.0 receive and 146.4 transmit. Does
anyone know of a crystal source for these old rigs?
If I order one 18.3 MHz crystal and one 15.144 MHz
crystal from International Crystal, will it work?
My email address is

I had one of those radios once. They do have excellent receivers.
--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Follow The Money" ;-P