Old March 2nd 08, 04:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default New coast to coast subject

homepc wrote:
Tried that already and got an error. I'm in Canada. I tried a CIP-C IP
proxy to disguise my location -- that works when I listen to some US radio
stations online that are restricted to US IP addresses. But that didn't
work for this link. I could try again later on. Thanks

"dxAce" wrote in message

homepc wrote:

Does the AFN have any shortwave frequencies that can be heard in
USA/CDA?
I did a quick Google search and only found AM and FM stations in foreign
countries where US soldiers are serving.

http://myafn.dodmedia.osd.mil/ShortWave.aspx

I'm in the USA:

Uh-Oh.

We are very sorry, but an unexpected error has ocurred while you were
visiting this site. We will try to fix this problem right away. We are
very sorry for the inconvienience this may be causing you.

Error Details:

Message: Login failed for SQL Server login 'MyAFNWebUser'. The password
for this login has expired.

Date Time: 3/2/2008 8:04:28 AM

[Home]