Old March 2nd 08, 05:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default New coast to coast subject

"Telamon" wrote in message
I'm looking at my watch. How long will it be until we hear about ghosts
in this ship on the coast to coast program.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080302/...rk_3;_ylt=ApYz
9mpMMaamJRiJsvmGs4AE1vAI

Speaking of Art Bell... AFN today is running Art Bell: Somewhere in Time
(best of). On a show from 1996, he's talking about a comet emitting x-rays,
Clinton giving arms to Bosnia, and the need to build a wall on the southern
border. May as well be current news.

Old March 2nd 08, 01:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Does the AFN have any shortwave frequencies that can be heard in USA/CDA?
I did a quick Google search and only found AM and FM stations in foreign
countries where US soldiers are serving.

Old March 2nd 08, 01:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://myafn.dodmedia.osd.mil/ShortWave.aspx

Old March 2nd 08, 02:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Tried that already and got an error. I'm in Canada. I tried a CIP-C IP
proxy to disguise my location -- that works when I listen to some US radio
stations online that are restricted to US IP addresses. But that didn't
work for this link. I could try again later on. Thanks

Old March 2nd 08, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default thought you left

" wrote:

On Mar 2, 8:20 am, dxAce wrote:

didn't you stomp off rathe rloudly?

Does Google Groups also incorporate sound?

Old March 2nd 08, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brenda Ann wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message
I'm looking at my watch. How long will it be until we hear about ghosts
in this ship on the coast to coast program.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080302/...rk_3;_ylt=ApYz
9mpMMaamJRiJsvmGs4AE1vAI

Speaking of Art Bell... AFN today is running Art Bell: Somewhere in Time
(best of). On a show from 1996, he's talking about a comet emitting x-rays,
Clinton giving arms to Bosnia, and the need to build a wall on the southern
border. May as well be current news.

This is wall to wall Art Bell, minus commercials:

http://www.ufoship.com
Old March 2nd 08, 04:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

homepc wrote:

Does the AFN have any shortwave frequencies that can be heard in
USA/CDA?
I did a quick Google search and only found AM and FM stations in foreign
countries where US soldiers are serving.

http://myafn.dodmedia.osd.mil/ShortWave.aspx

I'm in the USA:

Uh-Oh.

We are very sorry, but an unexpected error has ocurred while you were
visiting this site. We will try to fix this problem right away. We are
very sorry for the inconvienience this may be causing you.

Error Details:

Message: Login failed for SQL Server login 'MyAFNWebUser'. The password
for this login has expired.

Date Time: 3/2/2008 8:04:28 AM

[Home]
Old March 3rd 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Mar 1, 9:10*pm, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message

..
.

I'm looking at my watch. How long will it be until we hear about ghosts
in this ship on the coast to coast program.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080302/...rk_3;_ylt=ApYz
9mpMMaamJRiJsvmGs4AE1vAI

- Speaking of Art Bell... AFN today is running Art Bell:
- Somewhere in Time (best of). *On a show from 1996,
- he's talking about a comet emitting x-rays, Clinton
- giving arms to Bosnia, and the need to build a wall
- on the southern border.
-*May as well be current news.

BAD - Sounds Like - History Repeating Itself ! ~ RHF
.

You are history repeating itself. Get lost Troll.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California