Old March 6th 08, 09:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Antonio Vernucci Antonio Vernucci is offline

Default hallicrafters sx-146 and ht-146

For distinctive looks, you can't beat the Astatic D-104. It was probably the
most-used microphone of those times, and there are enough of them around so
the price has not inflated beyond reason.
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/1161

--afcsman W9NPI

As a matter of fact I am just using a Silver Eagle microphone (deluxe version of
the D-104) in conjunction with my HT-46 / SX-146. However, I did not suggest
that microphone as I tought it is more appropriate for a rig older than the
HT-46 / SX-146, but I may be wrong.

73

Tony I0JX