Old March 10th 08, 11:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default The Rust of the Story

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 14:07:56 -0500, Cecil Moore
wrote:

Richard Clark wrote:
Cecil Moore wrote:
Actually, I am using ohm's law instead of string theory.

To respond to the topic of Coherence.... Neither shocking nor a
surprise as it's as though I were reading the last pages of "Flowers
for Algernon."

If Mr. Ohm introduced his law today, he would be belittled
because it is not a theory of everything.

Your response is worthy of Charly.

Ohm's Law doesn't work at all scales anyway - but Ohm would have been
resilient enough to have taken it where it needs to go in this day and
age.