Old March 11th 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Billy Burpelson[_2_] Billy Burpelson[_2_] is offline

Default ( OT) - So how in Hell do you withdraw from Iraq ?

Billy Burpelson wrote:

dxAce wrote:

You can list the problems this country has at this point from falling home
values,
Thank a Liberal

to a stagnant economy,
Thank a Liberal

to high oil prices,
Unsure about this, but probably best to thank a Liberal

to skyrocketing food
prices,
Thank a Liberal

credit crunch,
Thank a Liberal

foreclosures,
Thank a Liberal

Huh?????

Thank a liberal?

The Republicans have been in power for over 7 years; Republicans in
general (and this Administration in specific) have been (notoriously)
pro big business (as in Exxon, banking, the mortgage companies, etc,
etc) and yet you say "Blame a liberal" for the housing mess and the
energy mess. Are you are saying the Republicans are liberals?

If this isn't just a knee-jerk reaction on your part, you have some
'splaining to do cuz ALL of the above happened on those liberal
Republican's watch. The buck stops there...

dxAce wrote:

I stand by my original statement.

a) I'm glad that you do stand by your statements...or at least -most- of
your statements, other than saying you were going to quit the newsgroup.
(Sorry, just thought I would beat mII to the punch) ;-)

b) but I am asking that you -explain- your original statement. As all
these nasty financial things are happening on the Republican's watch, it
certainly seems like you are implying the Repubs are liberals...?????????