Old March 14th 08, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Burr Burr is offline

Default The Reals

"joe" wrote in message ...
Burr wrote:

The nice thing about this group is:

If you ask a real radio/antenna question,
you get a real answer,
real fast,
with real facts!

All the rest is BS,

Burr

Burr,

The problem is, some of the radio/antenna answers, while they sound good,
are also technically wrong or just plain BS.

Could be Joe,
We all have our idea of what works best and why. That's the fun of
DXing.

I try using some of the things said but I only trust a few people on
this list and only open post from a few people on the list.

I have posted my ideas that work for me on power and grounding and
have "never had a reply comment post so I ass-u-me people don't like my idea
but it works very well for me and I'm as happy as can be.
I offered my idea and it's up to others to want to try it
Some people do post pure BS just to see if they can mess someone up.
I take the radio as is and make the best of it, power and grounding are a
big part.

Burr