Old March 14th 08, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Reals

"joe" wrote in message ...
Burr wrote:

The nice thing about this group is:

If you ask a real radio/antenna question,
you get a real answer,
real fast,
with real facts!

All the rest is BS,

Burr

Burr,

The problem is, some of the radio/antenna answers, while they sound good,
are also technically wrong or just plain BS.

Could be Joe,
We all have our idea of what works best and why. That's the fun of
DXing.

I try using some of the things said but I only trust a few people on
this list and only open post from a few people on the list.

I have posted my ideas that work for me on power and grounding and
have "never had a reply comment post so I ass-u-me people don't like my idea
but it works very well for me and I'm as happy as can be.
I offered my idea and it's up to others to want to try it
Some people do post pure BS just to see if they can mess someone up.
I take the radio as is and make the best of it, power and grounding are a
big part.

Burr

Old March 15th 08, 03:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Mar 14, 4:56*pm, "Burr" wrote:
"joe" wrote in ...
Burr wrote:

[...]

Burr- Hide quoted text -

Burr - What Works . . . WORKS ! - Practically Speaking.
-ps- No Theory Required. ) ~ RHF
Old March 15th 08, 06:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Real retard RHF

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Mar 14, 4:56*pm, "Burr" wrote:
"joe" wrote in ...
Burr wrote:

[...]

That's right retard. You don't understand because you can't.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 16th 08, 02:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default PONG : Telamon -proclaims- [RHF] You don't own a shortwave radio.[RHF] You don't "use" or to put it better "listen" to shortwave. ROTFLoaoa...

On Mar 15, 11:10*am, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:
On Mar 14, 11:18*pm, Telamon
wrote:

* * Snip * *

RHF -wrote-
Burr - What Works . . . WORKS ! - Practically Speaking.
-ps- No Theory Required. ) ~ RHF

Telamon -wrote-
That's right retard. You don't understand because you can't.
--
Telamon
Ventura, California
.
-

- - Telamon,
- -
- - Yes I am simply a Practical "User" of Shortwave Radios and

- SNIP

* * * Un-Snipped * * * Original Message Subject Was :
RHF's CHALLENGE TO : TELAMON, JOE, ET AL . . .
ANSWER THE NEWBIES' QUESTIONS !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...a52510a0522448
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...29fe0c14f7ec42
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...42d0556520847e

-ps- I am betting that I will get more replies to this Post
by you so called Technical Experts : Then Any and All
of You will Post as Replies to Newbies Questions during
this next Week.
Old March 16th 08, 04:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default PONG : Telamon -proclaims- [RHF] You don't own a shortwaveradi...

As fat and sloppy and dizzy as I am nowadays,,,, I reckon if I lived in
Ventura Beach,California,,,, best I could/would/might not do,,,, is get
me a folding aluminum chair and sit out there and LQQK at those purrrty
gals out there once in a while and go back to reading my newspaper.

I am fixin to plug in my Bell South land line phone in about twenty
minutes (aint nobody can phone me!) and tell my sister (she usually
comes over here on Sunday afternoons to see if I am still alive and
kicking and she brings me frozen leftovers) to be sure to bring me the
auto classifieds section of their Sunday Clarion Ledger
www.clarionledger.com (Clarion Liar) newspaper thangy.
cuhulin

Old March 16th 08, 04:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Otayyyy,,, lets me see can I boost meself up off of doggys couch and
stumble (Literally) and plug in my Bell South (F..K YOU! at&t
S..t!!!!!!!) land line phone.Tinker, you coming over here today? [yes]
Bring me y'alls newspaper classifieds section.[OK]
cuhulin