Old March 15th 08, 06:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default The Real retard RHF

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Mar 14, 4:56*pm, "Burr" wrote:
"joe" wrote in ...
Burr wrote:

The nice thing about this group is:

If you ask a real radio/antenna question,
you get a real answer,
real fast,
with real facts!

All the rest is BS,

Burr

Burr,

The problem is, some of the radio/antenna answers, while they sound good,
are also technically wrong or just plain BS.

Could be Joe,
* * * We all have our idea of what works best and why. That's the fun of
DXing.

* * * *I try using some of the things said but I only trust a few people on
this list and only open post from a few people on the list.

* * * *I have posted my ideas that work for me on power and grounding and
have "never had a reply comment post so I ass-u-me people don't like my idea
but it works very well for me and I'm as happy as can be.
* * * *I offered my idea and it's up to others to want to try it
* * * *Some people do post pure BS just to see if they can mess someone up.
I take the radio as is and make the best of it, power and grounding are a
big part.

Burr- Hide quoted text -

Burr - What Works . . . WORKS ! - Practically Speaking.
-ps- No Theory Required. ) ~ RHF

That's right retard. You don't understand because you can't.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California