Old March 16th 08, 04:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default PONG : Telamon -proclaims- [RHF] You don't own a shortwaveradi...

As fat and sloppy and dizzy as I am nowadays,,,, I reckon if I lived in
Ventura Beach,California,,,, best I could/would/might not do,,,, is get
me a folding aluminum chair and sit out there and LQQK at those purrrty
gals out there once in a while and go back to reading my newspaper.

I am fixin to plug in my Bell South land line phone in about twenty
minutes (aint nobody can phone me!) and tell my sister (she usually
comes over here on Sunday afternoons to see if I am still alive and
kicking and she brings me frozen leftovers) to be sure to bring me the
auto classifieds section of their Sunday Clarion Ledger
www.clarionledger.com (Clarion Liar) newspaper thangy.
cuhulin