Old March 23rd 08, 07:23 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : d'Eduardo - Then It Ain't Science : It's a Number's Game :crunch, Crunch. CRUNCH DA NUMBERS !

On Mar 22, 11:10*pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

Right, and that's another lie. You infer from data you supposedly use
professionally to dictate what signal levels I get, which according to
you are so weak nobody will listen to them but the truth is otherwise.
Since you fabricate the whole thing what does it matter, right?

We have been over this before, but here it is again.

We take indivisual stations, and we use Arbitron's MapMaker(tm) program and
have it plot the diary mentions (mention is the term of the trade for a
single entry indicating listening to a station in a single diary
representing one person) for at work and at home listening. Car listening,
which is the lesser of the three locations, is not identifiable by location
and excluded. This can be done in the Arbitron software down to the ZIP Code
level. We then superimpose over the map a set of contours... let's say 25
mV/m, and then 20, 15., 10, 5, 2.5 and 1 mV/M per FCC data, for the station.