Old March 31st 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Esther & Fester Bestertester Esther & Fester Bestertester is offline

Default Variable inductor, DIY?

I'd like to build a variable inductor with what I have around my shop (lots
of bits n' pieces, but no cores). I need it to work in the area of 20-30 mH,
1A, 25-30 KHz.

Is this something do-able? Is there something available off-the-shelf?

Suggestions of how to go about it would be greatly appreciated.

FBt