Old April 8th 08, 05:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Some Interesting New Radios

I own two radios which have a magic eye.My 1957 made in Germany Grundig
AM/FM/Shortwave/Phonograph (built into the top of the radio) floor model
wooden cabinet Radio, I bought it for fourteen dollars at a Goodwill
store.And my made in Germany Opus 7 AM/FM/Shortwave big wooden cabinet
table model Radio.I bought for four dollars it at the self same Goodwill
store that used to be on Palmyra Street in down town Jackson.(that
married Irish woman wayyyy over yonder across the big pond, she calls
down town, up the town) I dont know how old my Grundig Opus 7 Radio is,
dates back to the early 1960s, I think.There were/are at least two
different looking models of those Grundig Opus 7 Radios, the one I own
looks as good as brand new, almost.If y'all will post some pictures of
those old Grundig Opus 7 Radios, I will point out which one mine looks
like.I myself would like to know just how old my Grundig Opus 7 Radio
is.
cuhulin