Old April 8th 08, 05:35 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Sonny Hood Sonny Hood is offline

Default Dayton Hamvention

On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 00:48:24 GMT, SWLer wrote:

Has anyone heard from Dayton? I am waiting to
reserve tailgate and get tickets?

Please post here.

I have sent 3 e-mails, phone call to recorder, to find out what is the
status of my paper work sent in back in Feb. NO REPLY to any attemps.
Only folks takeing action are the inn keeppers raising their rates
from $45 a day to $115 per day. They want to kill the golden goose!
Just like they did with the Shot gun folks at the air port.