Old April 9th 08, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default Constant impedance response to infinity with point radiation

On Apr 8, 7:37 pm, Richard Clark wrote:
On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 16:37:43 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
a government grant surely would be inevitable.

But just think of this constant Z response to infinity!

No more Gamma Matching to (don't stare into the) Gamma raze.

No more changing jX in X-raze either.

Can we afford the connector adapter (and does Wireman carry it)?

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Richard
Over the years you have insulted my work as I have shared most of it
with my fellow hams.
I shared with all the details of my antenna work and in this thread I
have shared with all
how I utelised the connection between mechanical laws and electrical
laws of Maxwell Gauss
Newton and the proof with respect to radiation. This last thread
proves the existence of the universal
law where I used the mechanical laws of the pendulum and applied them
to the electrical laws
which produced the antenna. It is this proof that I have provided
which is the most important step
in my work.Considering that Einstein spent his whole life searching
for this and eventually turned
away from the classics to those of relativity makes me very proud of
my work.
I shared it with hams because of their love with respect to antennas
but that is a love of the past.
I am extremely disapointed that hams did not go on this jorney with me
or even supply encouragement.
However I am now at the end of my quest and thus will retreat from
this newsgroup where it appears
emotion has overtaken the the employment of skill to pursue the holy
grail that most have given up.
Regards to all as I depart where I will not be privey to your replies
and can thus concentrate on other matters.
Art Unwin KB9MZ....XG an east ender from the UK)(