Old April 22nd 08, 05:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Hacienda de Ville Hacienda de Ville is offline

Default This Grundig a good "beginner radio"?

As you know I have been looking for a good "starter" SW radio and have
no luck with my first choice, the Kaito K11. Due to school, I don't
have the time to devote to research as I would like, but I am doing
some. I have found one radio that appeals to me and would like your
opinions on it. Even though I know it is not the smallest radio, I
could take it with me in the car. I like to go to parks and places to
study and I thought this might be a good choice.

The radio that I am talking about is the Grundig S359DL

(http://www.etoncorp.com/product_card...oductDbId=6265)

I plan on checking online for reviews, but I thought someone here
might have some knowledge of this I appreciate any comments you may
have, good or bad.

Thanks!
Haci