Old April 26th 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default What kind of radio are you buying with your Republician inspiredtax rebate?

dave wrote:

If the Republicans would quit printing money for the Wall Street bankers
maybe the price of commodities would come down...

The Bank of England has more to do with the US Money Circulation than
the Republicrats.

http://www.save-a-patriot.org/files/view/whofed.html

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties
than standing armies . . . If the American people ever allow private
banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then
by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the
banks] . . . will deprive the people of all property until their
children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered . . .
The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the
people, to whom it properly belongs."

-- Thomas Jefferson -- The Debate Over The Recharter Of The Bank Bill,
(1809)