Old May 1st 08, 09:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
K4ERG K4ERG is offline

Default Rotator Pal

"Harold E. Johnson" wrote in message

"dd4ka" wrote in message
Hi OM´s

I´m searchiung for an article of the Feb.QST Page 35 named Build your
rotor control.
If you culd mail me a copy of this article I would be very glad.
73
Hans
DD4KA

You either have the wrong magazine or the wrong year/month. It's not in
Feb 2008 QST.

W4ZCB

There are two hits for "Rotator Pal" in the QST index:

Issue Page Title Author
May 1996 QST 75 Feedback "Build the Rotator Pal" February 1996 QST
(Feedback)
K1KP