Old April 30th 08, 08:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Rotator Pal

Hi OM´s

I´m searchiung for an article of the Feb.QST Page 35 named Build your
rotor control.
If you culd mail me a copy of this article I would be very glad.
73
Hans
DD4KA
Old April 30th 08, 10:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"dd4ka" wrote in message
Hi OM´s

I´m searchiung for an article of the Feb.QST Page 35 named Build your
rotor control.
If you culd mail me a copy of this article I would be very glad.
73
Hans
DD4KA

You either have the wrong magazine or the wrong year/month. It's not in Feb
2008 QST.

W4ZCB

Old May 1st 08, 05:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On 30 Apr., 23:21, "Harold E. Johnson" wrote:
"dd4ka" wrote in message

Hi OM´s

I´m searchiung for an article of the Feb.QST Page 35 named Build your
rotor control.
If you culd mail me a copy of this article I would be very glad.
73
Hans
DD4KA

You either have the wrong magazine or the wrong year/month. It's not in Feb
2008 QST.

W4ZCB

Hi
I´m sorry I forgot the year it was in feb QST 1996

73
Hans
DD4KA
Old May 1st 08, 09:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"Harold E. Johnson" wrote in message

"dd4ka" wrote in message
Hi OM´s

I´m searchiung for an article of the Feb.QST Page 35 named Build your
rotor control.
If you culd mail me a copy of this article I would be very glad.
73
Hans
DD4KA

You either have the wrong magazine or the wrong year/month. It's not in
Feb 2008 QST.

W4ZCB

There are two hits for "Rotator Pal" in the QST index:

Issue Page Title Author
May 1996 QST 75 Feedback "Build the Rotator Pal" February 1996 QST
(Feedback)
K1KP

Will these rotator control boxes work? (was Can you help identify this rotator?) Rick (W-A-one-R-K-T) Antenna 2 August 13th 07 11:57 AM
rotator len nathanson Swap 1 November 7th 06 12:56 PM
FS Ham IV Rotator Charlie Hugg Swap 0 April 18th 06 04:41 AM