Old May 3rd 08, 03:50 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Yo Mamma[_4_] Yo Mamma[_4_] is offline

Default Which is better - Tram D201 or D201a and why?

"Purr Plexed" wrote in message

Which is better - Tram D201 or D201a and why?

I've heard some people say the D201 is better, but I've never heard a
decisive reason as to why.

Thnx

I had a D201, which of course had the VFO modded to cover the full 40
channels, and I can tell you it was a awesome radio. I regret basically
giving it away, but as things go, interests change from time to time. Oh
well.

And why? Do you have a chance to pick one up?