Old May 9th 08, 09:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default QSL Radio Prague

dxAce wrote:

Burr wrote:

Special QSL card
Radio Prague is issuing a special QSL card on the occasion of the 85th
anniversary of Czech Radio's first regular broadcast. If you'd like to
obtain your own copy, make sure to send us a reception report from our
programme on the exact date of the anniversary: May 18, 2008.

Looking forward to possibly getting the QSL. I remember listening to them when
the Russkies invaded in 1968. My first Radio Prague QSL is from 1967.

You can see the 85th Anniversary QSL he

http://www.radio.cz/en/article/103102