Old May 9th 08, 09:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default QSL Radio Prague

Burr wrote:

Special QSL card
Radio Prague is issuing a special QSL card on the occasion of the 85th
anniversary of Czech Radio's first regular broadcast. If you'd like to
obtain your own copy, make sure to send us a reception report from our
programme on the exact date of the anniversary: May 18, 2008.

Looking forward to possibly getting the QSL. I remember listening to them when
the Russkies invaded in 1968. My first Radio Prague QSL is from 1967.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 9th 08, 09:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Burr wrote:

Special QSL card
Radio Prague is issuing a special QSL card on the occasion of the 85th
anniversary of Czech Radio's first regular broadcast. If you'd like to
obtain your own copy, make sure to send us a reception report from our
programme on the exact date of the anniversary: May 18, 2008.

Looking forward to possibly getting the QSL. I remember listening to them when
the Russkies invaded in 1968. My first Radio Prague QSL is from 1967.

You can see the 85th Anniversary QSL he

http://www.radio.cz/en/article/103102

Old May 9th 08, 11:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

Burr wrote:

Special QSL card
Radio Prague is issuing a special QSL card on the occasion of the 85th
anniversary of Czech Radio's first regular broadcast. If you'd like to
obtain your own copy, make sure to send us a reception report from our
programme on the exact date of the anniversary: May 18, 2008.

Looking forward to possibly getting the QSL. I remember listening to them
when
the Russkies invaded in 1968. My first Radio Prague QSL is from 1967.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Burr, Thanks for the info ! My first ever QSL was Radio Prague 1978.

Old May 9th 08, 12:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Frank Halaburak" wrote in message
news

"dxAce" wrote in message

Burr wrote:

Special QSL card
Radio Prague is issuing a special QSL card on the occasion of the 85th
anniversary of Czech Radio's first regular broadcast. If you'd like to
obtain your own copy, make sure to send us a reception report from our
programme on the exact date of the anniversary: May 18, 2008.

Looking forward to possibly getting the QSL. I remember listening to them
when
the Russkies invaded in 1968. My first Radio Prague QSL is from 1967.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Burr, Thanks for the info ! My first ever QSL was Radio Prague 1978.

I also have one, not sure what year, it's blue.

Burr

Radio Prague A08 SW4ever Shortwave 0 March 28th 08 07:05 PM
Radio Prague QSL Received Stephen Newlyn Shortwave 1 June 10th 04 09:52 AM
A04 RADIO PRAGUE N8KDV Shortwave 4 March 20th 04 02:43 AM
Radio Prague QSL received Stephen Newlyn Shortwave 0 January 15th 04 06:15 AM
Radio Prague QSL received Stephen Newlyn Shortwave 1 August 14th 03 10:27 AM