Old May 10th 08, 01:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Cato Cato is offline

Default RTI Radio Taiwan International Might Stop SW to North America

On May 9, 6:30*pm, Tex wrote:
On May 9, 1:45 pm, Cato wrote:

* Reply: *Yeah a big deal... we wouldn't have the option of listening
to relatively free Taiwan except on the internet. *But if your happy
listening to commie propoganda from Beiging... be my guest.
* * * * * * * * * Yeah I'm a Canuck.. with a lot of relatives all over
Canada and the U.S. *including American relatives in Houston, and my
cousin in Pennsylvania who has a son who's a officer on a Los Angeles
class nuke sub. *Yep... over the years I have had relatives in the
armed forces of both Canada and the U.S.... we've paid our dues.... so
go to hell Tex.

Yeah we've already read your family history - nobody gave a **** the
first time you posted here and we still don't. Now put your dentures
in backwards and bite yourself. I'd call you a piece of **** but that
would be an insult to all turds.

Give me a cite asshole... find my first post on this list ... go
ahead.. tell us what it says.. My post on this subject did nothing
to you and you start spewing insults out of your mouth, **** breath.
It's sick fools like you goddamned trolls that ruin lists for
everyone else.

All you like to do is insult people and insult other people's
nationalties.. I had some Americans ask me .."Why do so many people
around the world hate us Americans...????"

The is more then one reason, but one of the reasons is because of
idiots like you that insult other countries and the citizens of other
countries...
I'll tell you who one of America's biggest enemies is..... it's
people like you. You breed hatred for America...You're fellow
Americans would do well to shut you and your kind up.

As for me.... I don't go around insulting other people based on
their nationality.... but I might insult them on an individual basis
if they ask for it.... like in your case...