Old May 10th 08, 06:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default RTI Radio Taiwan International Might Stop SW to North America

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Wow, the dumbass Canuck speaks! Now all we need here this afternoon is the faux
Hispanic, 'Eduardo'.

How many gallons of this crap did you spray?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_2x3JWWzvY

Here's a tip for ya: I don't watch your youtube crap, cartoon boy!

Perhaps this is more suited to your mentality. I ask again, how many
gallons of Agent Orange did you spray in your brilliant military career?

http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~daveyp/nzTr...gentOrange.jpg

The Ace at play:

http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~daveyp/nzTr...05/remains.jpg

mike