Old May 11th 08, 04:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Klingonmastr Klingonmastr is offline

Default Radio Prague

Where can you find information on the beam in degress for each shortwave
broadcaster? So I know from where the signal is from? like if it's from
Sackville, canada giving me a number or at least how find this out. I
live in southern California a place where reception is not that good. I
have one site that at least gave the information for Radio Australia in
which from Shepparton the frequencies that were beamed around 70 degrees
seemed to work the best. I haven't tried Radio Prague but others such as
Radio Cuba, and Radio Taiwain have worked the best.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutradio.com/group/...dio.shortwave/
More information at http://www.talkaboutradio.com/faq.html