Old May 11th 08, 05:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Klingonmastr Klingonmastr is offline

Default RTI Radio Taiwan International Might Stop SW to North America

I got myself a Sangean ATS 404 for better shortwave reception but there is
place on the radio to plug in an external antenna so right now I have to
use the whip. I don't seem to do so well since I'm in Southern California.
So this regulates mostly to night reception indoors.

The only broadcasts that pick up well are Radio Cuba from Cuba, Radio
Netherlands from the Antilles above Venezuela, and Radio Taiwan from
Okeechobee, Florida. RTI is the one international broadcaster I know that
has transmitters in America. I would be awful to loose them.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutradio.com/group/...dio.shortwave/
More information at http://www.talkaboutradio.com/faq.html