Old May 13th 08, 03:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Taiwan

When that divorced Bell South woman in Natchez was next door to me a
couple of weeks ago to pick up some of her stuff she left over there
after she moved back to Natchez, I gave her three very old made in
America bicycles, the bicycles date back to the 1940s and 1950s.I bought
them cheap at thrift stores many years ago.

Another old bicycle I had rusting away in my back back yard is a nice
not so rusty red Schwinn ladies bicycle with the tank with the horn in
the tank and head light, that bicycle dates back to the 1950s.My sister
wanted that bicycle for her flower garden, so I gave the bicycle to
her.I only have one bicycle now (plus my made in Germany Hercules
Moped.It was made in 1961 and only has sixteen original miles on it)
which I am going to keep.I think it dates back to not long after World
War Two.It is a ladies bicycle and it has a little Jet Airplane ornament
on the front fender and a couple of other little ornament thingys and a
tank with the horn and little head light.
BICYCLE! BICYCLE! BICYCLE!
cuhulin