Old May 13th 08, 01:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Taiwan

5.0 Mb - TAIWAN REGION
Preliminary Earthquake Report Magnitude 5.0 Mb
Date-Time a.. 12 May 2008 22:57:46 UTC
b.. 13 May 2008 06:57:46 near epicenter
c.. 13 May 2008 06:57:46 standard time in your timezone

Location 24.041N 122.514E
Depth 36 km
Distances a.. 92 km (57 miles) SE (133 degrees) of Su-ao, Taiwan
b.. 95 km (59 miles) E (85 degrees) of Hua-lien, Taiwan
c.. 153 km (95 miles) SE (139 degrees) of T'AI-PEI, Taiwan
d.. 1060 km (659 miles) N (9 degrees) of MANILA, Philippines

Location Uncertainty Horizontal: 7.0 km; Vertical 10.4 km
Parameters Nph = 76; Dmin = 95.2 km; Rmss = 0.95 seconds; Gp = 68°
M-type = Mb; Version = Q
Event ID US 2008ryc5

That's just north of me.

I'm going cycling, be back in about three hour

Burr

Old May 13th 08, 02:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I'm going cycling, be back in about three hour

Burr

Yah,

gotta do that more . . .

BarnegatDx

Old May 13th 08, 03:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

When that divorced Bell South woman in Natchez was next door to me a
couple of weeks ago to pick up some of her stuff she left over there
after she moved back to Natchez, I gave her three very old made in
America bicycles, the bicycles date back to the 1940s and 1950s.I bought
them cheap at thrift stores many years ago.

Another old bicycle I had rusting away in my back back yard is a nice
not so rusty red Schwinn ladies bicycle with the tank with the horn in
the tank and head light, that bicycle dates back to the 1950s.My sister
wanted that bicycle for her flower garden, so I gave the bicycle to
her.I only have one bicycle now (plus my made in Germany Hercules
Moped.It was made in 1961 and only has sixteen original miles on it)
which I am going to keep.I think it dates back to not long after World
War Two.It is a ladies bicycle and it has a little Jet Airplane ornament
on the front fender and a couple of other little ornament thingys and a
tank with the horn and little head light.
BICYCLE! BICYCLE! BICYCLE!
cuhulin

Taiwan Burr Shortwave 15 April 15th 08 05:28 AM
Taiwan QSL mix-up weatherall Shortwave 0 August 28th 06 02:13 AM
Taiwan Shooting (?) Dan Robinson Shortwave 2 March 19th 04 11:13 PM
Taiwan-New SW Station N8KDV Shortwave 3 March 15th 04 08:27 PM
SW QSL of Taiwan [email protected] Shortwave 0 January 3rd 04 03:27 PM