Old May 15th 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Running a Ten-Tec RX320[D] PC Receiver on Linux OS ?

On May 14, 5:24*pm, RHF wrote:
On Apr 5, 11:20*pm, m II wrote:

This is an .OGV type file of about 11 megabytes. It takes a long time to
download for rather little reward.

The partial screen shot video and associated sound were captured inLinuxwith an application called 'recordmydesktop'. It has multiple
settings which I'm not used to yet. Something has to be done to reduce
the bandwidth.

The default player for this in my version ofLinuxis 'mplayer'. Windows
must have something in the Media department to play it.

Of note is Cuba coming in much better at 6180 kHz than at 6000.

http://www3.telus.net/public/echo4/Myscreenout.ogv

Ten Tec RX320
100 ft wire antenna, North/South
Calgary Alberta Canada
Sunday, 06 April 2008
06:13:36 GMT

mike

Running a Ten-Tec RX320[D] PC Receiver on Linux OS ?

Mike,

You are using a PC ? or LapTop ?

Running Linux ___ to Control your Ten-Tec RX320 ?

Are you also using the ERGO Software ?

-or- What 'other' Softwave . . .

i want to know ~ RHF

A PC Shortwave Radio and Linux