Old May 18th 08, 01:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] cheley_bonstell88@live.com is offline

Default Hillary Clinton is about to run as an Independent

On May 17, 10:49 pm, Dave wrote:
Hillary's continued primary run makes a lot more sense once you realize
that she intends to run as an Independent in the general election. The
blogosphere is already full of stories about how polls show that 29% of
Democrats want Hillary to run as an Independent if she doesn't get the
nomination that she once thought was her entitlement.

When that happens, Hillary and Obama will split the vote and assure that
McCain wins. Hillary will thereby become a pariah in the Democrat party
and will never be supported by it again.

If I were a republican I'd be jumping up and down and writing checks
like mad!

( hey ! Isn't that how Obama got the nod ? )

-