Old May 18th 08, 03:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Hillary Clinton is about to run as an Independent

Hillary's continued primary run makes a lot more sense once you realize
that she intends to run as an Independent in the general election. The
blogosphere is already full of stories about how polls show that 29% of
Democrats want Hillary to run as an Independent if she doesn't get the
nomination that she once thought was her entitlement.

When that happens, Hillary and Obama will split the vote and assure that
McCain wins. Hillary will thereby become a pariah in the Democrat party
and will never be supported by it again.

Remember that you heard it here first. I love it when Rush Limbaugh's
brilliant strategies work out.
Old May 18th 08, 06:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dave wrote:

When that happens, Hillary and Obama will split the vote and assure that
McCain wins. Hillary will thereby become a pariah in the Democrat party
and will never be supported by it again.

Remember that you heard it here first. I love it when Rush Limbaugh's
brilliant strategies work out.

Perhaps she's been working both sides of the street...

http://www.bushclintonkatrinafund.org/

mike
Old May 18th 08, 07:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"m II" wrote in message news:n_OXj.3293$KB3.351@edtnps91...
Dave wrote:

When that happens, Hillary and Obama will split the vote and assure that
McCain wins. Hillary will thereby become a pariah in the Democrat party
and will never be supported by it again.

Remember that you heard it here first. I love it when Rush Limbaugh's
brilliant strategies work out.

Perhaps she's been working both sides of the street...

http://www.bushclintonkatrinafund.org/

Operation Chaos seems to be doing exactly what Rush intended.
It is interesting to watch the Liberal press as they tell Hillary to bow
out.
Her 900 FBI files must not have any juicy personal information about the
Press personnel or she'd have used the info to blackmail them into
submission by now.

Old May 18th 08, 01:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On May 17, 10:49 pm, Dave wrote:
Hillary's continued primary run makes a lot more sense once you realize
that she intends to run as an Independent in the general election. The
blogosphere is already full of stories about how polls show that 29% of
Democrats want Hillary to run as an Independent if she doesn't get the
nomination that she once thought was her entitlement.

When that happens, Hillary and Obama will split the vote and assure that
McCain wins. Hillary will thereby become a pariah in the Democrat party
and will never be supported by it again.

If I were a republican I'd be jumping up and down and writing checks
like mad!

( hey ! Isn't that how Obama got the nod ? )

-
Old May 18th 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : 2008 Election Politics - Hillary 'Rotten" Clinton 'choosing'The Third Way to the US Presidency

On May 18, 11:00*am, John Poet wrote:
On May 17, 10:49*pm, Dave wrote:

Hillary's continued primary run makes a lot more sense once you realize
that she intends to run as an Independent in the general election. *The
blogosphere is already full of stories about how polls show that 29% of
Democrats want Hillary to run as an Independent if she doesn't get the
nomination that she once thought was her entitlement.

When that happens, Hillary and Obama will split the vote and assure that
McCain wins. *Hillary will thereby become a pariah in the Democrat party
and will never be supported by it again.

- - Remember that you heard it here first.
- -*I love it when Rush Limbaugh's brilliant strategies work out.

- Most states would not allow her on the ballot as an
- independent, because she has already been pursuing
- the nomination of a party in the primaries...
- making this idea rather moot from the start.

Old May 19th 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy
RHF RHF is offline

On May 17, 10:49 pm, Dave wrote:

Hillary's continued primary run makes a lot more sense once you realize
that she intends to run as an Independent in the general election. *The
blogosphere is already full of stories about how polls show that 29% of
Democrats want Hillary to run as an Independent if she doesn't get the
nomination that she once thought was her entitlement.

When that happens, Hillary and Obama will split the vote and assure that
McCain wins. *Hillary will thereby become a pariah in the Democrat party
and will never be supported by it again.

- - Remember that you heard it here first.
- - I love it when Rush Limbaugh's brilliant strategies work out.

- Most states would not allow her on the ballot as an
- independent, because she has already been pursuing
- the nomination of a party in the primaries...
- making this idea rather moot from the start.
*.
Remember - You Read It Here : Hillary Is Toast !
Hillary-is-Toast.Com -www.hillary-is-toast.comhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shor...
Brought to You -by- Barack "?" Obama
*.
Hillary 'Rotten" Clinton only need to get on the Ballot
in about Five States and HRC would give the Election
to the Republicans and John "Smiley" McCain. ~ RHF
*.
A Write-In Vote by Law Has To Be Counted and any "Vote"
for anyone other than the Democrat Party's US Presidential
Candidate Barack Hussein Obama Jr -or- Republican Party's
US Presidential Candidate John "Smiley" McCain -is- a
Protest Vote for NONE OF THE ABOVE.
*.
Just May Be . . . the Green Party US Presidential Candidate
Cynthia McKinney will step-a-side and let Hillary 'Rotten" Clinton
run as the Green Party's Candidate.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greens/...://en.wikipedi...
*.
What About the Liberitarian Party of the USA ?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberta...ited_States%29
Hillary 'Rotten" Clinton could run as the Liberitarian
Party's Candidate. - Oops ! - It now appears that
Bob Barr is on-track to be the Liberitarian Party's
US Presidential Candidatehttp://www.bobbarr2008.com/http://groups.google..com/group/rec.radio.s...
*.
(OT) : 2008 Election Politics -
Hillary 'Rotten" Clinton 'choosing' The Third Way to the US
Presidency
*.
* Winning the US Presidency in 2008 :
The Democrat Party -versus- The "Clintonistas"http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/619f20b835a0a356
*.
* As I Predicted - The "Clintonistas" Will Sabotage the
Barack Hussein Obama Jr. US Presidential Campaign
Against Republican Nominee John "Smiley" McCainhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e41d68dd897c0199
*.
Hillary "Rotten" Clintonhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_Clintonhttp://www.urbandi...
*.
Remember "ABbH" : Any Body but Hillary* in 2008 !
[ Hillary R. Clinton = HRH = Her Royal Clintoness ]http://www.hillaryclintonrevealed.net/HillaryRedistribution.jpghttp:/...
*.
* Stay Out The Clintoons ! ~ RHFhttp://www.mindspring.com/~bstretch/hitlary.gifhttp://www.thepeoplesc...
*.
2oo8 - it's a 'vision' thing ~ RHF
*.

- You must have stood directly in front of a transmitting
- antenna for a looooong time.
- The brain damage is getting worse.

- Dickhead!

Fire Bottle 3 - Please... That is Mr. Dick Head ! ~ RHF
http://www.maybebymonday.com/dickhead.jpg

Now U 2 Can B a Dick-Head !
https://ssl.rockfanshop.de/watermarked/Dickhead_35.jpg

The Grand Nagus of Dick-Heads
http://bp1.blogger.com/_RXjEhS3DNcg/...h/dickhead.bmp
Old May 19th 08, 01:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Some think Hillary is Still running because she connects wth
Gun Owners,
Pick up truck drivers,
( Some) Beer drinkers..

- West Virginians . .

- and awaits some Bombshell knocking Obama totally out of the race..

On May 17, 10:49 pm, Dave wrote:
Hillary's continued primary run makes a lot more sense once you realize
that she intends to run as an Independent in the general election. The
blogosphere is already full of stories about how polls show that 29% of
Democrats want Hillary to run as an Independent if she doesn't get the
nomination that she once thought was her entitlement.

When that happens, Hillary and Obama will split the vote and assure that
McCain wins. Hillary will thereby become a pariah in the Democrat party
and will never be supported by it again.

Remember that you heard it here first. I love it when Rush Limbaugh's
brilliant strategies work out.

Rush..

Check out the link below . . .

http://www.pssht.com/biography/rush_limbaugh.html

Old May 19th 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

When that happens, Hillary and Obama will split the vote and assure that
McCain wins. Hillary will thereby become a pariah in the Democrat party
and will never be supported by it again.

Remember that you heard it here first. I love it when Rush Limbaugh's
brilliant strategies work out.

Rush..

Check out the link below . . .

http://www.pssht.com/biography/rush_limbaugh.html

Oh, yeah. What a "biography". But, heck, I read it on the Internet so it
must be true.
Right?