Old May 20th 08, 08:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Harry[_4_] Harry[_4_] is offline

Default "V" Dipole Antenna

Joe Carr had an article on a "W" dipole, with the centre low.
HH

"WB8YKH" wrote in message
There is much literature on the inverted "V" antenna but I've found
nothing on a "V" Dipole Antenna. Can someone help me with resources
or information on installation and effects of a "V" Dipole? In my
current location I am unable to raise my center point much more than
15 feet off ground. However I can raise the endpoints 30+ feet.
Before I go through much effort on the install I'd like to know what
kind of performance I can expect. Thank you for your insights!

73
WB8YKH