Old May 23rd 08, 06:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Rrraadio Rnn Rrraadio Rnn is offline

Default RHF the news group retard has not much to say as usual

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article
,
RHF wrote:

On May 21, 11:02 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article 3U7Zj.3524$Yp.1365@edtnps92, m II wrote:
Telamon wrote:

What else would you expect from an RHF retard sock puppet. I figure
that
RHF has about 100 monkeys pounding on computer keyboards at his
place.
Some of his posts are partially intelligible due to chance.

100 monkeys is actually pretty good. A planned government project
will
be using an infinite number of monkeys in an attempt to write
Shakespeare's works.

The stuff was already written hundreds of years ago, so why bother?
Unless of course it's the plump contracts to be handed out for the
proof
reading corporations.

Alas, poor Cheney, I knew him, Condi...

- Yeah, it would take an infinite number of monkeys to write
- a Shakespeare work by random chance while it only takes
- about 100 for all the RHF posts to date.
-

Alas it only takes One TelaMonkeyİ to related Teli-Tard'sİ
entire Life's Work up to now and into the future.

Yeah it takes only one for me. How many does it take for you news group
retard?

More childish posts from the nitwit Telemonkey....

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nitwit

..