Old May 21st 08, 10:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default TOPIC = TELAMONKEY

YES--Telamonkey is definitely the Super Delegate Dickhead! ( he won fair and
square--remember?)

Yes-- he still needs his ass kicked.

Yes-- his radio knowledge is useless (USELESS I SAY) to the group
because of his **** attitude.

Yes--Telamonkey is sorta like a virus trying to infect all our computers.
Beware of the Telamonkey Virus! It's a terrible thing.

Old May 21st 08, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On May 21, 2:19*am, "Hangmann" wrote:
-
- YES--Telamonkey is definitely the Super Delegate Dickhead!
- ( he won fair and square--remember?)
-
- Yes-- he still needs his ass kicked.
-
- Yes-- his radio knowledge is useless (USELESS I SAY)
- to the group because of his **** attitude.
-
- Yes--Telamonkey is sorta like a virus trying to infect
- all our computers.
-
- Beware of the Telamonkey Virus!
- It's a terrible thing.

Hangmann,

That should be "TelaMonkey©" use it well

To Re-Phased and Old Joke :

To Get a Message to go Around-the-World in a Day
- - - You can Telegraph.

To Get a Message to go Around-the-World in an Hour
- - - You can Telephone.

To Get a Message To Go : No-Where No-Way No How
- - - You can TelaMonkey© ! )

Hey Kids What Time Is It ?
- - - It's TelaMonkey© Time !
http://www.doodyville.com/

just for the fun of it ~ RHF
Old May 22nd 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Hangmann" wrote:

YES--Telamonkey is definitely the Super Delegate Dickhead! ( he won fair and
square--remember?)

Yes-- he still needs his ass kicked.

Yes-- his radio knowledge is useless (USELESS I SAY) to the group
because of his **** attitude.

Yes--Telamonkey is sorta like a virus trying to infect all our computers.
Beware of the Telamonkey Virus! It's a terrible thing.

Hey don't blame me, I voted for you.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 22nd 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Congratulations Telamon. You've just posted TWO off topic, insulting posts
in 39 minutes.

That sets an all time record.

It's time for you to reconsider your outlook on things, you certainly
can't go on this way.

Old May 22nd 08, 05:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A Browwn wrote:

Congratulations Telamon. You've just posted TWO off topic, insulting posts
in 39 minutes.

That sets an all time record.

It's time for you to reconsider your outlook on things, you certainly
can't go on this way.

I must be getting old..I've seen this somewhere before, but the numbers
just don't add up...

weird...

mike

Old May 22nd 08, 06:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article wP6Zj.3507$Yp.811@edtnps92, m II wrote:

A Browwn wrote:

Congratulations Telamon. You've just posted TWO off topic, insulting posts
in 39 minutes.

That sets an all time record.

It's time for you to reconsider your outlook on things, you certainly
can't go on this way.

I must be getting old..I've seen this somewhere before, but the numbers
just don't add up...

weird...

What else would you expect from an RHF retard sock puppet. I figure that
RHF has about 100 monkeys pounding on computer keyboards at his place.
Some of his posts are partially intelligible due to chance.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 22nd 08, 12:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default PONG : Teli-Tard© = TelaMonkey©

On May 21, 11:02*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article 3U7Zj.3524$Yp.1365@edtnps92, m II wrote:
Telamon wrote:

What else would you expect from an RHF retard sock puppet. I figure that
RHF has about 100 monkeys pounding on computer keyboards at his place.
Some of his posts are partially intelligible due to chance.

100 monkeys is actually pretty good. A planned government project will
be using an infinite number of monkeys in an attempt to write
Shakespeare's works.

The stuff was already written hundreds of years ago, so why bother?
Unless of course it's the plump contracts to be handed out for the proof
reading corporations.

Alas, poor Cheney, I knew him, Condi...

- Yeah, it would take an infinite number of monkeys to write
- a Shakespeare work by random chance while it only takes
- about 100 for all the RHF posts to date.
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California

Alas it only takes One TelaMonkey© to related Teli-Tard's©
entire Life's Work up to now and into the future.

Old May 23rd 08, 06:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default RHF the news group retard has not much to say as usual

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article
,
RHF wrote:

Telamon wrote:

[...]

Yeah it takes only one for me. How many does it take for you news group
retard?

More childish posts from the nitwit Telemonkey....

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nitwit

..