Old May 28th 08, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
zonian149 zonian149 is offline

Default WTB: Bill Cheek's Scanner Mod Handbooks

On May 25, 10:36*am, "Frank" wrote:
Looking for all 3 in excellent condition. Let me know what you have!

Frank

I have all 3 books in excellent condition. I would like to get $20
each and I will ship by media mail or USPS Priority whichever you
would like. Let me know if you are interestsed in any or all and I
will get you the shipping cost and you can pay with paypal if you want
or we can discuss other payment options.--Gary