Old May 26th 08, 11:14 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Byung Myung Sying Byung Myung Sying is offline

Default WTB: Bill Cheek's Scanner Mod Handbooks

On Sun, 25 May 2008 08:36:43 -0700, "Frank"
wrote:

Looking for all 3 in excellent condition. Let me know what you have!

Frank

I think that I have them, I'll have to search around.

I will mention however that I have another item which may be of
interest to Bill Cheek fans. I have the HB-232 unit which Bill
designed to control the PRO-2006. I have the following:

PRO-2006 scanner with HB-232 installed -- PRO-2006 is in excellent
condition with box, manuals, etc.
Original PRO-2006 Service manual
HB-232 Documentation set

Please contact me at if you're interested in any
of these items. I'll seach for the Cheek books tonight.

Fred E.
Ohio