Old May 31st 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Benny Hill Benny Hill is offline

Default WTB: Bill Cheek's Scanner Mod Handbooks

"zonian149" wrote in message
On May 25, 10:36 am, "Frank" wrote:
Looking for all 3 in excellent condition. Let me know what you have!

Frank

I have all 3 books in excellent condition. I would like to get $20
each and I will ship by media mail or USPS Priority whichever you
would like. Let me know if you are interestsed in any or all and I
will get you the shipping cost and you can pay with paypal if you want
or we can discuss other payment options.--Gary

Let us all know if you ever actually receive any money
from this clown. He has been pulling this scam for over a year
now. He asks for the books, then settles on a price and he says
he'll send the money and you never hear from him again.
I dont think his paper route pays enough.