Old June 8th 08, 03:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default D'Oh ! - d'Eduardo : Are You So Totally Lacking in Knowledge* AboutAll-Things Social Security ?

On Jun 7, 6:11*pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Doesn't matter, oh faux one. Thing is, folks learned that they no
longer wanted
you around as you're a damn pedantic piece of crap.

I am really happy that you are finally recognizing your superiors.

How so?

- - - - - You will be much happier once you accept
- - - - - the stature of your station in life.

- - - - My station is pretty damn good.

- - - I doubt that a lot. You live off the dole.

- - Nah, I get Social Security Disability (I paid into that),
- - and I get my Union Pension (I paid into that),
- - and I get my company pension (I paid into that).

- The Social Security disability you did not pay into.

D'Oh ! - d'Eduardo : Are You So Totally Lacking in
Knowledge* About All-Things Social Security ? ? ?
http://www.ssa.gov/disability/
* Hint {One-Word} "Insurance"
Oh Now I Get It : It's and Over-the-Age of 55 Thing
that Does Not Count In Your World.
-ps- d'Eduardo All People Count : Even Us Senior Citizens.

--pps-- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
d'Eduardo you should know all about this; It's what
the USA gives out FREE to all Illegal Alien Invaders
over the Age of 62 when they become Legal Aliens
and the Senior Imported Family Members of Legalized
Aliens : EVEN THOUGH THEY DID NOT PAY INTO
THE SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM FOR IT.

- The thing you pay into is for retirement benefits at age 62 to 66. .

D'Oh ! - Not - It's only one part of many.

- Pensions are a product of company policies and
- union demands and threats.

TBD - Depends on the 'actual' Company and/or Union
Pension Plan.

- You, yourself, did not earn them sich as

?

- present day workers earn the money
- they put in their 401-k plans.

That they do.

- Whatever, it still sounds like very little money.

Not Everyone is a d'Eduardo Living Large !

Keep blowing those beans out your sorry, un-american ass, boy.

- It's likely my taxes that pay your benefits from the
- government, as SSI and SS payments come from
- general funds; it's not like they were separately kept
- in special accounts.

Actually at present the FICA Taxes are Greater then the
Expenditures and so Your Taxes are Paying for Services
to all your Illegal Alien Invader Friends.

d'Eduardo - Care to Buy a "Locked Box" -no-need-to-
Al Gore is Giving Them Away Filled with Carbon Credits
and CO2 IOUs - such a deal ~ RHF