Old June 20th 08, 02:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
eric eric is offline

Default DaviD - The Crazy White Man - Yes You Are SPECIAL - Not !

none wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Jun 16, 6:57 pm, none ""dave\"@(none)" wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Jun 16, 1:23 pm, Dave wrote:
-
-http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jdl-FShzUCxcm9itcAMBf3k5uYbgD91BBL401

-
- This should get gas to $10/gallon lickrty split.
- Way to go Dumb Ya.
DaviD - The Crazy White Man - Yes You Are SPECIAL - Not ! ~ RHF
.
Iraq We Broke It -&- We Need To Stay and Fix It
-cause- The Alternative Costs To Much [.]
But to the World there is a Bigger Story... the Iraq Oil Stops
Flowing and Oil Prices Skyrocket to new World Highs.
OK Lets Do-the-Math :
Your reply was utter devoid of any logic. In the first place I didn't
even mention Iraq (whose civil war is pretty much over, BTW. When Al
Maliki went after the Sadrists the Sunni finally began to trust him).

- And B, the Iranians are willing to wait us out.

They have been doing so ever since the Carter Administration.
.

Carter administration? You gotta be kidding.

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/...otes-All.shtml