Old June 16th 08, 09:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SPECIAL: Crazy White Men Vote to Raise Price of Oil

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5j...5uYbgD91BBL401

This should get gas to $10/gallon lickrty split. Way to go Dumb Ya.
Old June 17th 08, 12:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default DaviD - The Crazy White Man - Yes You Are SPECIAL - Not !

On Jun 16, 1:23*pm, Dave wrote:
-
- http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5j...5uYbgD91BBL401
-

- This should get gas to $10/gallon lickrty split.
-*Way to go Dumb Ya.

DaviD - The Crazy White Man - Yes You Are SPECIAL - Not ! ~ RHF
Old June 17th 08, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:
On Jun 16, 1:23 pm, Dave wrote:
-
- http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5j...5uYbgD91BBL401
-

- This should get gas to $10/gallon lickrty split.
- Way to go Dumb Ya.

DaviD - The Crazy White Man - Yes You Are SPECIAL - Not ! ~ RHF
.
Iraq We Broke It -&- We Need To Stay and Fix It
-cause- The Alternative Costs To Much [.]

But to the World there is a Bigger Story... the Iraq Oil Stops
Flowing and Oil Prices Skyrocket to new World Highs.

OK Lets Do-the-Math :

Your reply was utter devoid of any logic. In the first place I didn't
even mention Iraq (whose civil war is pretty much over, BTW. When Al
Maliki went after the Sadrists the Sunni finally began to trust him).

And B, the Iranians are willing to wait us out.
Old June 17th 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jun 16, 6:57*pm, none ""dave\"@(none)" wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Jun 16, 1:23 pm, Dave wrote:
-
-http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jdl-FShzUCxcm9itcAMBf3k5uYbgD91BBL401
-

- This should get gas to $10/gallon lickrty split.
- Way to go Dumb Ya.

DaviD - The Crazy White Man - Yes You Are SPECIAL - Not ! ~ RHF
*.
Iraq We Broke It -&- We Need To Stay and Fix It
-cause- The Alternative Costs To Much [.]
But to the World there is a Bigger Story... the Iraq Oil Stops
Flowing and Oil Prices Skyrocket to new World Highs.

OK Lets Do-the-Math :

Your reply was utter devoid of any logic. *In the first place I didn't
even mention Iraq (whose civil war is pretty much over, BTW. *When Al
Maliki went after the Sadrists the Sunni finally began to trust him).

- And B, the Iranians are willing to wait us out.

They have been doing so ever since the Carter Administration.
Old June 17th 08, 04:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:
On Jun 16, 1:23 pm, Dave wrote:
-
[...]

Carter administration? You gotta be kidding.

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/...otes-All.shtml

Old June 20th 08, 03:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

eric wrote:

(absolutely nothing)

BTW, I'll cop to the crazy part, but I definitely take offense at the
"white man" insult.