Old June 23rd 08, 01:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default BIG Brothers' attack on USENET--i.e. our forum here ...

John Smith wrote:

You wouldn't know who you were dealing with if you were staring in a
mirror talking to yourself.

I don't believe I have ever seen another with more examples of how to be
an idiot at his/her disposal, amazing ... I suppose your demonstration
of being a troll is adequate--however, I have seen better.

You shouldn't be using big words whose meaning you don't know, like
"troll".

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.