Old November 11th 03, 08:56 PM
Cecil Moore

Roy Lewallen wrote:
Anyone who understands basic circuit theory knows this. But that doesn't
include a number of the participants of this newsgroup. Otherwise, the
thread would have been about two postings long.

Too bad lumped inductors bear absolutely no resemblance in reality to
75m bugcatcher coils. Don't you believe Kraus when he says 180 degrees
of current phase shift can be accomplished by a single coil in a wire
antenna?

I once had an engineer like you working for me. He took four man-months
to engineer and breadboard a design that was over budget and out of spec.
I, a VP, turned out another design (from scratch) in one long weekend that
was under budget and exceeded the specs.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp