Old June 29th 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Dale Parfitt[_3_] Dale Parfitt[_3_] is offline

Default antenna analyzer

I use the AEA units. I have the CIA HF analyzer and the VHF/UHF

analyzer.

I've had the MFJ (259 and 259B), AEA V/U (calibration was horrible), Autek,
Timewave AntennaSmith (algorithm problems) and finally the RigExpert AA-200.
It is a vector device, small, long lasting rechargeable batteries and allows
for firmware updates in addition to archiving via the USB. For a portable
device, this one wins hands down in the under $1K category.
Dale W4OP