Old July 1st 08, 03:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Rfburns Rfburns is offline

Default Ibiquity says it's time to throw your wind-up analog radio away!

Just had a thought Struble. U.S. Governmental agency FEMA suggest
that everyone have a wind-up radio just in case of a localized or
national disaster, flood, alien attack, etc. You know - to get local
and national news, directions, exit information, etc.

But with your plan to trash analog radio just as soon as you and your
FCC fag boys can then how am I as Joe citizen going to get the
required information during a disaster?

Your iBiquiry “HD” radio will require a battery the size of a small
truck and cost $200. No windup radio here boys. But, of course it
will be CD quality audio.

Isn’t that like our useless intrusive Government - make decrees for
the “good” of the people and then the unintended consequences occur,
as they always do.

Booble Struble - I hope there’s a special place in Hell for you and
your FCC ****bags – sincerely.